If you're planning a visit to Stiffkey, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Stiffkey Marshes Nature Reserve – Located near the village of Stiffkey, this nature reserve is home to a variety of wildlife, including marsh harriers and water voles, and is a great place to watch birds and other animals.
- Explore the Salt Marshes – The salt marshes near Stiffkey are a great place to explore and discover the unique coastal wildlife.
- Take a Boat Trip – There are several boat trips available in the area, allowing visitors to explore the coastline and spot wildlife such as seals and sea birds.
- Visit Blakeney Point – This National Trust site is a great place to walk and spot seal colonies.
- Follow the Stiffkey Trail – This six-mile circular walk follows the coast and is a great way to explore the area and take in some stunning views.
- Visit Blakeney Freshes Nature Reserve – This nature reserve is home to a variety of different birds and animals, and is a great place to go for a peaceful walk.
- Visit the Red Lion Pub – This iconic pub has been serving beer and food for over 300 years and is a great place to relax and sample some of the local brews.
- Take a Tour of Holkham Hall – This 18th Century country house is one of the most spectacular stately homes in the country and is a great place to explore and take in the history.
- Visit Wells-next-the-Sea – This charming seaside town is a great place to take a stroll along the beach and explore the shops, galleries and restaurants.
- Take a Trip to Cley-next-the-Sea – This picturesque village is a great place to go for a relaxing walk and explore the Marshes Nature Reserve.
- Visit the Stiffkey Valley Nature Reserve – This nature reserve is home to a variety of wildlife and is a great place to explore and discover the flora and fauna of the area.
- Try Some Local Food – The area around Stiffkey is home to a variety of local produce, from seafood to local cheese, making it a great place to sample some of the local delicacies.
- Visit the Cley Windmill – This iconic windmill is a great place to explore and take in the views of the surrounding countryside.
- Take a Fishing Trip – The area around Stiffkey is great for fishing, and there are several boat trips available to take visitors out to some of the best spots.
There are many things to see and do near Stiffkey. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!