If you're planning a visit to Blakeney Bar, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Boat Trip – Take a boat trip around the harbor and surrounding areas. See the seals, visit the estuary, and take a look at the local wildlife.
- Coastal Walk – Stroll along the coast to discover the area, with stunning views and maybe some hidden gems.
- Peddars Way – Take a walk along the Peddars Way, a long-distance footpath that runs through the area.
- Blakeney Point Nature Reserve – Visit this National Nature Reserve to observe the migrating birds, seals, and other wildlife.
- Shopping – Visit the shops in the area, from local stores to national chains.
- Restaurants – Enjoy a range of local and national cuisine, from seafood to pub grub.
- Pubs – Stop by the local pubs for a pint of real ale or cider and a bite to eat.
- Blakeney Marshes – Explore the marshlands and enjoy the stunning views, a great spot for bird watching.
- Blakeney Freshes – Visit this wetland area, home to an array of wildlife, including rare species.
- Blakeney Quay – Take a trip to the quay and explore the surrounding area.
- Cley Marshes – Get close to nature at Cley Marshes and explore the area on foot.
- Kelling Heath – Take a walk through the heath and enjoy the views across the area.
- Wells-Next-The-Sea – Visit this nearby town and explore the local shops, restaurants, and pubs.
- Holkham Bay – Visit Holkham Bay and take a walk along the beach.
- Holkham Hall – Visit this stunning estate, with a large park and gardens, perfect for a day out.
- Cley Windmill – Explore this iconic windmill, set in a picturesque location.
There are many things to see and do near Blakeney Bar. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!