If you're planning a visit to Sheringham, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Sheringham Park – Explore the Victorian-era gardens, woodlands and heathlands of Sheringham Park, which offer spectacular views and plenty of outdoor activities.
- Climb Beeston Bump – Climb to the summit of Beeston Bump and take in the stunning views of the Norfolk coast.
- Visit the Sheringham Museum – Explore the history and culture of Sheringham at the local museum, which features displays on local life, geology and archaeology.
- Take a Walking Tour – Take a walking tour of Sheringham and discover the town's history and culture, or explore the nearby coastal towns of Cromer and Wells-next-the-Sea.
- Play Golf – Challenge yourself with a round of golf at the 18-hole Sheringham Golf Club, or try your hand at the 9-hole course at East Runton Golf Club.
- Go Horseback Riding – Enjoy the sights and sounds of Sheringham from the back of a horse on one of the many guided horseback riding tours.
- Visit the Sheringham Little Theatre – Catch a show at the iconic Little Theatre, and enjoy the best in regional and national talent.
- Relax on the Beach – Take a leisurely stroll along the golden sands of Sheringham beach, or simply relax and take in the views.
- Take a Steam Train Ride – Travel back in time on the North Norfolk Railway and experience the sights and sounds of a bygone era.
- Cycle the Coast – Take a leisurely ride along the stunning Norfolk coast and explore the coastal towns and villages.
- Explore the Moors – Hike the moors of the Norfolk Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and discover the rich wildlife and stunning scenery.
- Visit the RNLI Station – Visit the Royal National Lifeboat Institution Station and learn about the heroic lifesaving efforts of the volunteer crew.
- Browse the Farmers Market – Sample the best in local produce at the Sheringham Farmers Market, which takes place on the first and third Saturday of every month.
- Explore the National Trust Properties – Visit the National Trust properties of Felbrigg Hall and Sheringham Park, and explore the beautifully maintained gardens and grounds.
- Shop at the High Street – Browse the shops and boutiques along the High Street, and find a bargain at the weekly market.
There are many things to see and do near Sheringham. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!