If you're planning a visit to Cromer, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Exploring Cromer Pier – Take a stroll along Cromer Pier, the only end of pier show in England. Enjoy the views of the North Sea, have a bite to eat or take a ride on the merry-go-round.
- Shopping in Cromer – From small independent shops to larger chain stores, Cromer's High Street offers something for everyone. Enjoy a spot of retail therapy when you visit.
- Beach Activities – Cromer beach is a great place for a day out. Enjoy paddling in the sea, building sandcastles, or simply lie back and relax.
- Visit Felbrigg Hall – Owned by the National Trust, Felbrigg Hall is a stunning 17th-century mansion. Enjoy a tour of the house and explore its gardens and grounds.
- See the Sea Life Centre – The Sea Life Centre in Cromer is home to many species of marine life. See the Penguins, Rays, Turtles and more in their natural habitat.
- Visit Sheringham Park – Sheringham Park is a great place to enjoy a walk in the fresh air. Explore the gardens, admire the views and discover the wildlife.
- Take a Boat Trip – Take a boat trip out to sea and admire the stunning views of the coastline. Keep your eyes peeled for seals, dolphins and other wildlife.
- Get to Know the Local History – Cromer's history dates back to the Middle Ages and there are many places to explore the town's past. Visit the Cromer Museum for more information.
- Splashing About at Splash – Splash is an indoor swimming pool, with a variety of slides and activities for the whole family. Enjoy a fun day out!
- Visit the Amazona Zoo – The Amazona Zoo is home to many species of animals, from big cats to monkeys. Get up close to them and learn about the importance of conservation.
- Explore the Coast Path – Take a walk along the Norfolk Coast Path and explore the stunning coastal scenery.
- Horse Riding – Enjoy a horse riding experience in the countryside around Cromer. Suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Climb the Cromer Lighthouse – Climb the Cromer Lighthouse and admire the views from the top. Enjoy the sunset and have a bite to eat at the cafe.
- Enjoy the Local Music Scene – Cromer has a thriving music scene, with many pubs and clubs offering live music. Check out the listings and enjoy a night out.
- Visit the Cromer Church – Cromer Church is an impressive building, with a history dating back to the 15th century. Take a tour and admire the architecture.
- Visit the Beaches – There are many beaches to explore around Cromer, from large sandy beaches to smaller hidden coves. Enjoy a day out in the sunshine.
There are many things to see and do near Cromer. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!