If you're planning a visit to Potter Heigham, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Potter Heigham Boat Hire – Rent a boat and go explore the Norfolk Broads, one of the most beautiful waterways in the UK.
- Potter Heigham Swimming Pool – Enjoy a leisurely swim in the heated 25m pool, or take part in a range of aqua classes.
- Potter Heigham Bird Watching – Catch a glimpse of some of the rare birds that inhabit the Potter Heigham area, such as the Marsh Harrier, Cetti's Warbler, Bittern and Great crested Grebe.
- Potter Heigham Nature Reserve – Visit the nature reserve and explore the ancient woodlands, grasslands, reed beds and wetlands.
- Potter Heigham Bike Hire – Hire a bike and explore the quiet lanes and cycle paths around Potter Heigham.
- Potter Heigham Fishing – Fish in the many rivers, lakes and canals of the Norfolk Broads.
- Potter Heigham Wildlife Watching – Take a wildlife tour and observe the varied wildlife that inhabits the area, such as otters, water voles, deer and badgers.
- Potter Heigham Arts & Crafts – Visit the local craft centre and browse the selection of locally made products.
- Potter Heigham Watersports – Get your adrenaline pumping with a range of watersports, including kayaking, canoeing, sailing, windsurfing and kite-surfing.
- Potter Heigham Golf – Play a round of golf at the Potter Heigham Golf Course, located on the banks of the River Thurne.
- Potter Heigham Boating – Take a leisurely boat trip along the Norfolk Broads and take in the stunning scenery.
- Potter Heigham Shopping – Browse the many independent shops, cafes and restaurants in the area.
- Potter Heigham Pubs & Restaurants – Enjoy a bite to eat or a drink in one of the many pubs and restaurants in the area.
- Potter Heigham Historical Sites – Visit the many historical sites in the area, such as St. Bennet's Church, the Potter Heigham Bridge and the Potter Heigham Mill.
- Potter Heigham Walks & Trails – Take a walk along the many footpaths and trails in the area, such as the Weavers Way and the Angles Way.
There are many things to see and do near Potter Heigham. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!